That’s because it looks great and tastes as good.
Ideal for lunch, dinner (or even a lovely weekend breakfast) this versatile frittata is fun to make and enjoyable to eat.
Time: probably about 45 minutes in total.
- large pan
- sharp knife
- chopping board
- frying pan
- deep baking tin large enough to hold the finished mixture.
- 180g chorizo sausage
- olive oil
- about 8 new potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tblsp soured cream
- 4 spring onions.
1. Dice potatoes in to 2cm cubes, boil and then leave to cool
2. Peel and chop chorizo (what ever size chunks you’d like) and chop the spring onions.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees celsius
2. Fry the chorizo in olive oil
3. When the chorizo is lightly coloured remove it from the pan and put to one side (keep the oil in the pan and keep it hot)
4. Using the same oil, fry the potatoes
5. At the same time, crack the eggs in to a bowl and whisk
6. Add the paprika and sour cream to the eggs and whisk again
7. Once the potatoes are lightly coloured, place them in the deep baking tin (spreading evenly)
8. Add the chorizo
9. Sprinkle over spring onions
10. Pour over egg mixture
11. Place the pan in the oven and bake until firm to touch and golden brown in colour (should take 10-15 mins)
Leave to cool a little, then serve or store.